Re: [asa] Behe's Math... was Arrogance

From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 11:04:46 EDT

>"It would be great if all disagreements among Christians could be
>dealt with as in-house matters. But when some Christians present
>arguments in the public square which reflect badly on the Christian
>faith & make it a target for legitimate criticism and even
>understandable ridicule, what are we to do? To take an example much
>more egregious than Behe, are we to let Ken Ham's creation museum be
>the public face of a Christian view of science? Should we let
>unbelievers think that we're willing to tolerate every kind of
>rubbish as long as it carries a Christian label?" ~ George Murphy
>10:15 AM 8/30/2007

@ Or put another way:

"...when atheist evolutionists present arguments in the public square
which reflect badly on the TEs & make it a target for legitimate
criticism and even understandable ridicule, what are we to do? To
take an example much more egregious than evolutionist Richard
Dawkins, are we to let Ken Ham's creation museum be the public face
of a Christian view of science? Should we let unbelievers think that
we're willing to tolerate every kind of rubbish as long as it carries
a evolution label?"

~ Janice ... http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/200705/0824.html