Re: [asa] Behe's Math... was Arrogance

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 10:15:58 EDT

It would be great if all disagreements among Christians could be dealt with
as in-house matters. But when some Christians present arguments in the
public square which reflect badly on the Christian faith & make it a target
for legitimate criticism and even understandable ridicule, what are we to
do? To take an example much more egregious than Behe, are we to let Ken
Ham's creation museum be the public face of a Christian view of science?
Should we let unbelievers think that we're willing to tolerate every kind of
rubbish as long as it carries a Christian label?

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/