[asa] PZ's daughter Skatje - She's a regular little godless debutante...

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 08:51:22 EDT

Here is an excerpt of PZ's comments on his daughter and a picture. I hope it
comes through.

I don't see how this could not help but to break the heart of any believer.

John

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/

 <http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2007/08/happy_birthday_skatje.php>
Happy Birthday, Skatje!

Category: <http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/personal/> Personal

She really hasn't changed a bit.

1.jpg

Well, maybe a little. Skatje <http://skatje.com/> (since everyone asks how
it's pronounced, I'll spell it out: scot-ya) is turning 17 today, and guess
how she's going to celebrate?

She's hosting the first ever meeting <http://ummcash.org/meetings.html> of
the UMM Campus Atheists, Skeptics, and Humanists, with free pizza, free
discussion, and free thought at the Morris Pizza Hut, at 7:00. She's a
regular little godless debutante, I guess.

Posted by <http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/> PZ Myers at 1:00 AM .
<http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2007/08/happy_birthday_skatje.php#commen
ts> 18 Comments .
<http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2007/08/happy_birthday_skatje.php#trackb