RE: [asa] Edinburgh mtg--Alexander

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 18:05:03 EDT

I think I remember hearing that but more interesting is the tidbit that
Lionel Dahmer, Jeffrey's father, is a long-time creationist scientist on
AiG's list, and Jeffrey was raised on all that.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/Home/Area/bios/default.asp

Another morbid tidbit about Jeffrey is that after he was caught and splashed
all over the media, a couple of witnesses came forth and said they saw him
at the mall on the same day and time where Adam Walsh was kidnapped, which
was supposedly what started him off on his gruesome spree.

Dahmer's dad wrote a book about his ordeals and it is really a crazy story.
He said his wife almost died carrying him and he was weird all his life even
from a young boy. Almost want to believe that he was possessed or something
from the womb if such a thing is possible.

http://www.amazon.com/Fathers-Story-Lionel-Dahmer/dp/0380725037/ref=pd_bbs_s
r_1/102-7793457-8742559?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1188338588&sr=8-1

John