Re: [asa] Creationists for genocide

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat Aug 25 2007 - 11:47:13 EDT

I agree, but put it in a more delicate and English way! :-)

No one has mentioned good old Joe's behaviour in Soviet Russia , cant blame the Christians for that.

As Christians ought to interpret the OT in the light of the NT, one could argue that Jews as they use only the OT must be inherently predisposed to genocide.

Parts of the Koran could be mentioned.

Michael