Re: [asa] Creationists for genocide

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat Aug 25 2007 - 02:45:10 EDT

A quickie response.

I have never been impressed with the alleged bloodline running from Darwin
to Hitler, and from what I have picked up about Wiekart I am not impressed.

Historical attitudes by Christians to others over history have often been
wicked eg Luther on Jews and many others.

However a quick look at Avalos indicates an equally unimpressive argument.
To say Torrey (a TE not a creationist) Safarti and Craig support genocide
is not accurate as they were seeking to understand the OT.

I haven't time to do more.

Michael