Re: [asa] Edinburgh mtg--Alexander

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 21:49:25 EDT

I've received about 30 replies so far and I hope more of you will respond before I share the statistics at the end of next week. Several of you wrote that you leaned toward a combination or a variation of the five models. Others indicated that it all depended on the day of the week. Obviously, this is only a snapshot and general indication of where this list is parked. A complete list of all of your views would approach infinity. Just pick whichever perspective comes closest to your thinking at the time you read it.

Meanwhile, how about some more feedback for Denis Alexander? Any comments on the data he presents?

Randy