RE: [asa] Land Animals and the Flood

From: Christine Smith <christine_mb_smith@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 13:44:20 EDT

If memory serves, the story of the flood as presented
in the Bible is thought to be a merging of two
different accounts coming from within different
strands/traditions of Judiaism. Could this be then a
reflection of these two traditions--one which stated
that God was upset with mankind alone, and another
which stated that He was upset with both mankind and
land animals?

Christine