Re: [asa] egad

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 16:26:11 EDT

Bob,

This is a disgraceful post. How dare you question a devout Christian who is upholding God's Word. There is no doubt that this is a superb piece of Christian scholarship which is undermining all the Enlightenment based heresies which have caused so much damage. I trust you also know that Bishop Bell, a 15th century Bishop of Carlisle had pet dinosaurs and had pictures of them inscribed on his tomb.

It is high time that you began to accept the wonderful Christian scholarship of Johnson and that of Henry Morris and many others.

Perhaps you belong to the wrong denomination.

Appalled

Michael

PS I thought you were slime not slim.,