Re: [asa] Edinburgh mtg--Alexander

From: Freeman, Louise Margaret <>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 12:01:17 EDT

A very interesting presentation and I anxiously await permission to share
outside the group. If a video was available it would be a great thing to
present in a church program. The timimg is such that it might have
particular appeal to youth; the verse he cites on Slide #6 (1 Cor 15:26)
"The last enemy to be destroyed is death" has become familar to millions of
kids, Christian or not, via Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I hope this will be made available on the ASA web page, as Francis Collins'
address was.

(Just joined ASA)
Louise M. Freeman, PhD
Psychology Dept