Re: [asa] Theological Perspectives Without a Literal Adam

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 11:31:54 EDT

Reminds me of a partial list of titles from Zondervan's Counterpoints
series mentioned in an earlier post.

Five Views on Sanctification,
Four Views on Hell,
Five Views on Law and Gospel,
Four Views on Eternal Security,
Understanding Four Views on Baptism,
Understanding Four Views on the Lord's Supper,
Four Views on Salvation in a Pluralistic World,
Two Views on Women in Ministry,
Three Views on the Millennium and Beyond,
Four Views on the Book of Revelation,
Three Views on the Rapture,
Three Views on Creation and Evolution

JimA [ Friend of ASA]