RE: [asa] FYI: Arrogance, dogma and why science - not faith - is the new enemy of

From: Peter Loose <peterwloose@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 04:10:06 EDT

Aye you aware of this?

From the Sunday Times December 31st 2006

It has emerged that 12 prominent academics wrote to Tony Blair and Alan
Johnson, the education secretary, last month arguing that ID should be
taught as part of science on the national curriculum.

They included Antony Flew, formerly professor of philosophy at Reading
University; Terry Hamblin, professor of immunohaemotology at Southampton
University; and John Walton, professor of chemistry at St Andrews
University.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/newspapers/sunday_times/britain/article1265
412.ece?token=null&offset=12

Incidentally, would you expect me to be so na´ve as to make comments about a
situation I know little about?

However I will not be saying any more on this topic.

Peter