Re: [asa] egad

From: Christine Smith <christine_mb_smith@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 23:02:24 EDT

Realized after the fact that I forgot to include the
reference with my quote (though I'm sure you all
recognized it)

That would be 1 Corinthians 13:11 :)

Christine

--- Christine Smith <christine_mb_smith@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> "Egad" indeed!
>
> David--Nice observation.
>
> > > To shock the Darwinists out of their denial of
> the
> > overwhelming evidence
> > > in Greek art for the reality of Genesis events,
> > the author urges
> > > Creationists to refer to evolutionists as what
> > they imagine they are-"Slime-
> > > Snake-Monkey-People." Mr. Johnson, who holds a
> > general science degree from
> > > West Point, also suggests that since
> > Slime-Snake-Monkey-People insist they
> > > evolved over millions of years through a
> countless
> > series of random
> > > mutations, Christians should also refer to them
> as
> > "mutants."
>
> As for my part, to the above all I can say here is
> the
> following:
>
> "When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought
> like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became
> man, I gave up childish ways"
>
> Perhaps some still have some growing to do, eh?
>
> In Christ,
> Christine
>
> --- David Buller <bullerscience@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I always find it amusing when antievolutionists
> > state or imply (as they
> > nearly all do) that it would be "humilating" to be
> > related to a primate,
> > while their literalistic reading of Genesis leads
> > them to believe that they
> > are related to dirt or slime.
> >
> > Quite interesting.
> >
> > -David Buller
> >

> > On 8/21/07, John Burgeson (Burgy)
> > <burgytwo@juno.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Date: August 21, 2007
> > > By: Robert Bowie Johnson, Jr.
> > > From: Solving Light Books
> > >
> > > Call Darwinists 'Slime-Snake-Monkey-People'
> Author
> > Urges Christians
> > >
> > > Merited Ridicule May Shame Them into Accepting
> > Evidence in Greek Art for
> > > Genesis Events
> > >
> > > ANNAPOLIS, Maryland, August 21 /Christian
> > Newswire/ -- Solving Light Books
> > > announced today the release of Robert Bowie
> > Johnson Jr.'s new book, "Noah in
> > > Ancient Greek Art," featuring 27 ancient images
> of
> > the Greek version of
> > > Noah. The book details Noah's role in Greek art
> as
> > a known historical figure
> > > in relation to whom the artists were able to
> > depict, and boast of, the rapid
> > > growth of their contrary spiritual outlook,
> > exalting man, instead of God, as
> > > the measure of all things.
> > >
> > > In his previous book, "The Parthenon Code:
> > Mankind's History in Marble" (a
> > > 288-page hardback now translated into Greek and
> > French), Mr. Johnson
> > > presents abundant evidence that ancient Greek
> art
> > preserves a record of
> > > humanity's origins matching the Genesis account,
> [...]

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" ~II Corinthians 5:7

Help save the life of a homeless animal--visit www.azrescue.org to find out how.

Recycling a single aluminum can conserves enough energy to power your TV for 3 hours--Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Learn more at www.cleanup.org