[asa] New rule [moderator note]

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 17:18:57 EDT

In light of two violations today of the 4 posts per day rule I will
announce a new rule that I warned a previous offender with recently--
now it will be public and all list members will now be considered

If you violate the 4 posts per day rule, you will be put on moderated
status for at least one week. It is unlikely that your posts will be
approved under these circumstances. For the record, posts that Cc: to
a moderated address also get moderated.

Terry M. Gray, Ph.D.
Computer Support Scientist
Chemistry Department