RE: [asa] FYI: Arrogance, dogma and why science - not faith - is the new enemy of

From: Peter Loose <peterwloose@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 15:22:26 EDT

But I don't sense you've read all the references your source is selectively
alluding to. I mention particularly the Habermas interview and the letter
from Flew.

There is much more in the original 'Flew' material, as opposed to the
selections from Carrier. The original material from Flew is quite
differently slanted IMO.

Peter