Re: [asa] FYI: Arrogance, dogma and why science - not faith - is the new enemy of

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 13:29:34 EDT

I was going to add that for a vicar (albeit one with scientific
qualifications) to ask a Professor of Physics to learn something about
science seems a bit presumptuous.

Perhaps Michael should learn a little about the art of "respectfully
disagreeing"?

As I've stated before, I'm sure, Michael's predilection for making nasty
sniping comments at people he disagrees with is, in my opinion at totally
unacceptable. I only keep Michael out of my Trash filter (which currently
has two members) because he occasionally makes useful comments when he can
resist the temptation to be vicious.

Iain