RE: [asa] FYI: Arrogance, dogma and why science - not faith - is the new enemy of

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 11:01:53 EDT

1) In 1975, I published papers on the Big Bang in the Physical Review connecting the Big Bang to high-energy particle physics and phase transitions. I have published papers in Astrophysical Journal and Physical Review Letters regarding the nature of the cosmic background radiation. I will put up my scientific record against yours anytime you want.

2) There are fossil data, like points on a blank sheet of paper, which can be connected. Surely, one can make predictions about the resulting graph and the points in-between. However, is that theory or data fitting?

3) What does particular events in history have to do of how life came into being and how one species becomes another.

Please DEFINE what you mean by evolution otherwise we are wasting time, something that is not done in science as exemplified by the well-defined meaning of words and terms, say, like in physics.

Moorad