Re: [asa] FYI: Arrogance, dogma and why science - not faith - is the new enemy of

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 13:29:19 EDT

ID's scientific vacuity is a simple fact. Since ID refuses to add a
foundation which would have to be inevitably theological, ID remains
scientifically irrelevant.
That ID proponents do not do good science may be related to ID's
scientific vacuity but again it mostly is an observation of fact.

ID's status and the status of research by ID'ers also does not depend
on the status of other areas of science.

surely you understand this?