Re: [asa] Theological Perspectives Without a Literal Adam

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Sun Aug 19 2007 - 23:59:29 EDT

So, if you swat my behind, all the tushes of all my descendants will have
a red patch. Matthew 16:27 and Romans 2:6 would indicate individual
responsibility.
Dave

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:17:29 -0400 philtill@aol.com writes:

Here is an article by R.C. Sproul in which he describes this Augustinian
view. He calls it the Realist view, meaning that all humans were "really"
there in Adam when our Fall into sin was committed. He argues against it
in favor of the Federal view.

http://www.the-highway.com/fall_Sproul.html

Phil