RE: [asa] FYI: Arrogance, dogma and why science - not faith - is the new enemy of

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sun Aug 19 2007 - 15:39:55 EDT

Forensic scientists do not do science; they use the results of the experimental sciences to do their detective work. One can say the same for evolutionary theory. One can easily show the good science done by experimental physicists, chemists, biologists, geneticists, etc. What good science has evolutionary theory done?

Moorad