Re: [asa] FYI: Arrogance, dogma and why science - not faith - is the new enemy of

From: James Mahaffy <mahaffy@dordt.edu>
Date: Sat Aug 18 2007 - 16:01:28 EDT

>>> "Michael Roberts" <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk> 08/17/07 5:08 PM >>>
[snip]

I am still waiting for some worthwhile science to emanate form ID or YEC
circles. I might wait a long time.

Or you might quit painting EVERYONE with the same brush. Marcus Ross's work is good,

Art Chadwick is good. Mike Behe would not have the status he does unless his science had been
good. As far as I know Bill D.'s math work is decent. David Dewitt's publications in neuroscience seem to be standard science articles. These are just a few that come to mind. I will agree that there is a LOT of poor science in these circles but PLEASE lets not paint it ALL the same way.

James