Re: [asa] Many Worlds Interpretation and ID

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 17 2007 - 14:15:58 EDT

I think the disagreement relates to exactly what is included under
fine-tuning. If you are merely claiming that intelligent life
requires a very narrow set of parameters, then the probability of this
happening is not relevant to a claim of fine-tuning. Howver, if you
are claiming that there is some significance to the match between our
universe and the parameter range needed for life, then you need
estimates of probability.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections