Re: [asa] Many Worlds Interpretation and ID

From: David Campbell <>
Date: Fri Aug 17 2007 - 14:15:58 EDT

I think the disagreement relates to exactly what is included under
fine-tuning. If you are merely claiming that intelligent life
requires a very narrow set of parameters, then the probability of this
happening is not relevant to a claim of fine-tuning. Howver, if you
are claiming that there is some significance to the match between our
universe and the parameter range needed for life, then you need
estimates of probability.

Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections
University of Alabama