[asa] The Message

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 15:43:04 EDT

Forum,

There is the suggestion in some quarters that while the 'standing miracle' of Genesis 1:1 may well be accepted as a communication from our Creator - specifically intended to target this generation - its content is indeterminate. My own view is that the information delivered is clear enough - as I explain in "The Message of the Miracle" - http://www.whatabeginning.com/anatomy.htm

Vernon
www.whatabeginning.com
www.otherbiblecode.com