Re: [asa] spammers

From: James Mahaffy <Mahaffy@dordt.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 10:51:27 EDT

--
James Mahaffy (mahaffy@dordt.edu)          Phone: 712 722-6279
498 4th Ave NE
Biology Department                                     FAX :  712 722-1198
Dordt College, Sioux Center IA 51250-1697
<20070814064735.9CA12711361@gray.dordt.edu>, "Iain Strachan"
<igd.strachan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael,
>
> All you have to do is set up your email program with a mail filter to
> automatically delete anything that comes from either of them.
Actually on a list like this it should be the responsibility of the posters not to spam the list and not for us to have kill files.
If folks can't refrain from postings that are of little or no interest to the list then they should be asked to leave the list or perhaps first asked that the thread be continued in private e-mail.