Re: [asa] spammers

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 02:46:41 EDT

Michael,

All you have to do is set up your email program with a mail filter to
automatically delete anything that comes from either of them.

That's what I've done. As a result, my inbox seems to have gone very quiet
the last day or so. I thought there was something wrong and then I checked
the archive and noticed a large number of posts between JM and PvM, which of
course I didn't bother to read.

Iain