Re: [asa] spammers

From: Iain Strachan <>
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 02:46:41 EDT

All you have to do is set up your email program with a mail filter to
automatically delete anything that comes from either of them.

That's what I've done. As a result, my inbox seems to have gone very quiet
the last day or so. I thought there was something wrong and then I checked
the archive and noticed a large number of posts between JM and PvM, which of
course I didn't bother to read.

On 8/14/07, Michael Roberts <> wrote:
> Can JM and PVM please stop spamming the asa list with irrelevant rubbish.
> I get fed up with deleting it
> Michael

- Italian Proverb
To unsubscribe, send a message to with