Re: [asa] Global Warming 'Deniers' Article 'Highly Contrived' per Newsweek Editor

From: Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 23:35:40 EDT

On 8/13/07, Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net> wrote:

> *@ Another goof. As you can see, I should not have been credited by Pim
> with making that statement:
>
> *"It's a report made that doesn't reflect current data. It should be
> taken down."
>
> Hot link: 54<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1880150/posts?page=54#54>
> *posted *on *08/13/2007 *10:29:58 AM EDT *by Ultra Sonic 007 *

On a lark I decided to click through the link. Janice then replied to the
revered climate scientist Ultra Sonic 007 as follows:

> To: *Ultra Sonic 007*
>
> I agree.

When you respond to a statement with "I agree" shouldn't you be credited
with making the same statement? Hardly a goof in my opinion. So, no, Janice
it should not be taken down because the statement DOES reflect current data.
The correction changes the data .001 degrees C and does not change the order
of the warmest years.