Re: [asa] Seasonal Climate Predictions

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 13:20:42 EDT

More cool stuff exposing the global warming deniers can be found at
http://tamino.wordpress.com/2007/07/30/surface-stations/

Fascinating stuff...

<quote>Suddenly the two stations don't seem quite so different as the
impression given by the graphs on surfacestations.org. Much of the
different impression is due to the fact that the Orland data start
decades before the Marysville data, when the Orland time series is
cooling strongly. Also, GISS has corrected for known biasing factors.
Lo and behold, all of a sudden the time series aren't nearly so
different!</quote>

and more at http://rabett.blogspot.com/2007/07/theres-hot-time-in-marysville-or-how.html

So much for global warming deniers who seem to ignore the fact that
data and analysis shows a strong human component to the observed
warming trends.