Re: Fw: Re: [asa] young earthers

From: David Campbell <>
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 13:18:59 EDT

I'm just wondering what might have been available in the 1860's or
early 1870's purporting to give the exact year for all Biblical
events. Every story has a heading like 1586 BC. I'm also not certain
why that information was thought important for a simplified (intended
for children or the uneducated) account.

Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections
University of Alabama
To unsubscribe, send a message to with