Re: [asa] Seasonal Climate Predictions

From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 13:08:47 EDT

At 12:23 PM 8/13/2007, PvM wrote:

>Let's put it in words Janice might understand: Global warming
>deniers who deny that there is a significant human component to the
>recent trend in global temperatures and who use misleading or
>misunderstood data and arguments to further their "case" and blow
>them out of proportion while ignoring the vaste amounts of evidences.

@ Now there you go with the doublespeak again.

I am on record here for providing THE ONLY PROOF there is so far that
there is a significant human component in the data that the computer
models use to prove "climate change". Here is the proof again in
case you missed it the first time:
http://www.norcalblogs.com/watts/weather_stations/

"...Use of Word 'Denier'
[snip]