Re: [asa] NASA quickly changes climate history data.

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 14:55:42 EDT

Ah I see, they are comparing apples and oranges. When Nasa called 2005
the warmest year, it was based on global temperatures, not
temperatures in the US only.

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/

See Annual Mean Temperature Change in the United States for the
anomalies relative to the 1951=1980 mean value.

What a crock...