Re: Fw: Re: [asa] young earthers

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 13:40:11 EDT

> What do you mean by exact dates?

This book gives the calendar year for every pictured Biblical event.
I know that modern archaeology is able to pin down several events
fairly well, but many things mentioned in the Bible are not readily
connected to these fixed points, and that the precision typically
declines with age. For example, I know of no reason to be able to
give an exact year for Job's misfortunes, but this book gives the
exact year.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections