Re: [asa] NASA quickly changes climate history data.

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 01:55:56 EDT

These are not your posts, these are your cut and pastes for which you
seldomly take responsibility. In this case, the changes are minor, on
the order of 1-2% while not affecting the findings in any real manner.

Just thought you might want to know. But let's not confuse this with a
rebuttal of global warming.

It;s all about sowing doubt. Newsweek documented how this is big
business supported by some powerful players who are less interested in
the truth than in profits.

The question we all need to answer is: As Christians do we want to be
on the side of the truth or do we want to be on the dark side.
YMMV of course.

Seems to me that science has won and that some global warming deniers
are getting pretty desperate.

In other words, other than some minor adjustments there is nothing...

But then again, that's all global warming deniers had to offer anyway.