Re: [asa] NASA quickly changes climate history data.

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 01:10:48 EDT

Just because you quote it does not mean that you comprehend it. But
giving you the benefit of the doubt, let me ask you, how big was the
'error'? 1% 2%?

In fact the changes to the data are remarkably small, the only 'news
worthy' aspect is that the hottest year in the US moved to the mid
1930's.

Of course, the change was quite minor
http://www.norcalblogs.com/watts/2007/08/1998_no_longer_the_hottest_yea.html

And the page above is wrong to suggest that McIntyre showed the hockey
stick to be wrong.

So many myths are still running rampant amongst global warming eniers.

After all the research, this is the best they can come up with? A
minor adjustment to the temperature records?

Sigh... How desperate can one be.