Re: [asa] NASA quickly changes climate history data.

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 00:34:34 EDT

I assume that people understand that these temperature records,
limited to the 48 US states hardly impact the world wide findings
supporting global warming?

Does Janice understand this ? Why is it that the global warming
deniers are ignoring the facts while focusing on minor discrepancies
in temperature measurements. The temperature record still irrefutably
shows a warming trend.

A minor adjustment indeed. But blown out of proportions by some who
may fail to understand or appreciate the science involved.