Re: [asa] Designed Kangaroos?

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 16:20:21 EDT

Thanks for these observations, Iain. However, you keep referring to my associating the non-acceptance of my findings with some acute form of 'wickedness' in the person concerned. I don't believe I've ever suggested that; it is most certainly completely foreign to my thinking. Possibly you have in mind something that I've expressed badly somewhere along the line?

Regards,

Vernon