Re: [asa] Designed Kangaroos?

From: <bertsche@aol.com>
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 14:44:42 EDT

As I've said in the past, there seem to be three alternatives:

(1)? Pure coincidence.
(2)? Human design.
(3)? Supernatural design.

I'd vote for #1.?

These mathematical observations strike me as similar to those seen in ancient construction projects (the pyramids of Egypt, Stonehenge, etc) and claimed as evidence of their construction by space aliens.? I suspect that they are all just coincidence.

It is possible that this is designed, but it is pretty complicated for Moses to have done.? If it is designed by God, what is the purpose?? Presumably to give some sort of mark of authentication to the text, but why is this necessary?? This does not strike me as the way God works.? The message of the Bible itself should be enough proof of its veracity.

Kirk