Re: [asa] Designed Kangaroos?

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 17:18:26 EDT

Dear Iain,

It gives me no pleasure to know that you feel so badly about an amicable association so abruptly terminated by some critical and hasty remarks of mine. I greatly regret that things have turned out the way they have, and dearly wish it were otherwise.

I see little point in extending this particular exchange - except, perhaps, to request clarification on two points:

(1) while we may not agree on their _purpose_, the observed phenomena constitute clear and objective evidence of _supernatural activity_ do they not?

and

(2) Dave (Wallace) appears to think I am engaged in some form of Gnosticism. Would that now be your own view?

With every good wish,

Vernon

www.whatabeginning.com

www.otherbiblecode.com