Re: [asa] Designed Kangaroos?

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 02:30:38 EDT

Merv

From what you quote I cannot tell whether Grant is a liar or a huckster.

He is simply false over flat earthists and in fact Ian Taylor is right (now have you ever heard me agreeing with a YEC before!!!!!) He is false over Luther , Augustine, Pope Alex VI over Columbus.

The trouble is that the semi-educated of the Western world lap up this kind of drivel, which has been demonstrated time and again by historians of science to be false.

Michael