RE: [asa] Designed Kangaroos?

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 16:30:44 EDT

The Fall of Man describes a discontinuous transition of the nature of man from paradisial man to present-day, sinful man. Therefore, such an event drastically changed the nature of man and so the sin nature is part of what a human being is.

Consider a newborn baby crying for milk. If that baby had the physical ability to move, that baby would attack anyone who possessed milk, even his/her mother.

Moorad