Re: [asa] Designed Kangaroos?

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 15:37:54 EDT

This question sounds as if Adam is responsible for separation from God.
I thought we were ultimately responsible for any disobedience, and hence
the need is ours..
The Adam story is an explanation of how it started.
Are you suggesting that in the absence of such a story, we would have no
need of atonement?
I don't think at the end of the day that man's capacity for sin, and the
story of atonement stands or falls on its relationship to the Adam story.
JimA