[asa] Re: NYTimes: In Games, an Insight Into the Rules of Evolution

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 00:47:24 EDT

http://www.hds.harvard.edu/news/events_online/ETC_nowak.html

Evolution and Christianity (March 2007)

On March 8, 2007, Martin Nowak, Professor of Mathematics and Biology
at Harvard University, presented the ninth in a series of lectures
sponsored by the Evolution and Theology of Cooperation Project at
Harvard University, directed by Professors Sarah Coakley and Nowak and
supported by a grant from the John Templeton Foundation.