RE: [asa] Tom Willis, ex IBMer, speaks

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 10:11:15 EDT

I have often raised the point that "Christian evolutionist" is an oxymoron if one understand evolution in the sense that complex living forms emerge from simple living forms. Mind you, it is even more oxymoronic, vis--vis the Christian faith, to say that life emerged from the purely physical. My point has always been that the Fall of Man and the need for Christ can only be reconciled with evolution in a very ad hoc manner.

Moorad