Re: [asa] Tom Willis, ex IBMer, speaks

From: Dave Wallace <wdwllace@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 09:14:27 EDT

*Therefore, you can be certain that anyone claiming to
> be a Christian evolutionist is either immature in his walk, or a liar.*

I had not realized that omniscience was one of the fruits of the spirit
granted mature Christians like Tom Willis. I do however, realize that I
have a lot of maturing to do and sometimes speak and believe untruth,
unlike Willis. Seriously it is divisive and hurtful but no worse than
comments on UcD.

Dave W (CSCA)