RE: [asa] Sense and nonsense

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 20:38:00 EDT

The value of a human being can best be established in the Christian faith. God the Creator in the person of His Son Jesus the Christ died for you, an individual. The whole, physical aspect of the Universe does not come even close in neither important nor value. There you have it in a nutshell. Christ did not die for any machine, no matter how sophisticated. Again, I have to invoke the Christian faith, which provides the answer consistent with the true nature of what a human being is.

Moorad