Re: [asa] scientist-clergy contacts

From: David Campbell <>
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 13:47:07 EDT

I agree that the theological foundations are not very strong; the
project is trying to be broadly inclusive. I would therefore guess
that the average ASA member would often have opportunity to improve
the orthodoxy of the sermon as well as its scientific content.

I think a petition of scientists against theological misuse of science
could be good (to the extent that anyone really pays attention to such

Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections
University of Alabama
To unsubscribe, send a message to with