Re: [asa] Global Warming is Not a Crisis

From: David Buller <>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 13:35:40 EDT

I've seen the ad too; it's been running in the Washington Times for several

Oh, and by the way, Christine;

On 6/14/07, Christine Smith <> wrote:
> Recycling a single aluminum can conserves enough energy to power your TV
> for 3 hours--Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Learn more at

Does that statistic take into account the energy used to recycle the can
(the deisel engine of the truck, the recycling facility, etc.)? Just the
same, I do recycle my cans :-)

And when they come out with the TV that can play for 3 hrs. on a can, let me
know--I'll buy one.

To unsubscribe, send a message to with