[asa] too many animals?

From: David Buller <bullerscience@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 20:56:55 EDT

Here's an interesting question I'd like to pose to AiG and ICR (tell me what
you think). I remember reading that only about 1% of all animals that ever
existed still live today. Yet the YECs would say that all the animals
of the fossil record existed side by side. Is that really possible? My
limited knowledge says certainly not. For example, the very incompatability
of many of these species living together is what pushes them to speciate.

What do you all think, and could you point me to some resources?

Thanks!

-David Buller