Re: [asa] Brownback on evolution

From: David Clounch <david.clounch@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 03 2007 - 01:56:15 EDT

No.

But by all means attack me personally instead of dealing with the issues
under discussion.
Make me the issue. Change the subject to a case we weren't talking about.
Then take my remarks, out of context, and inject them into that. Take what
someone else wrote, not what I wrote, and attribute it to me.

This is done for a reason. But it doesn't sound like the ASA members I know.