Re: [asa] Perspectives confusion

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 19:39:09 EDT

Mea culpa! I confess. We goofed.
We prepare all pages of the journal except for the cover which the printing
company sets up based on the information we prepare.
This time, due to a series of little glitches (improbability is too small so
it can only be attributed to ud: an unintelligent director) the printer
picked up the old content file, that of the Dec 2006 issue.
We are working out the details of sending out a replacement cover.
Meanwhile, this is a good way to see who actually reads the cover!

Randy