[asa] Perspectives confusion

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 14:31:36 EDT

Am I missing something?

I just received the June 2007 issue of PSCF, it has a
green cover, and says volume 59 number 2. But I cannot
find any of the articles on the cover in the table of
contents, or in the journal. Was the cover a prior
issue, volume 58 number 4 maybe? I wanted to read the
article on the Image of God and Cognitive psychology. If
it was in an earlier issue, I cant find my copy, and dont
know if I had received it or not.